User agreement between the user (User and You) and Moresand Limited T/A Itimaar (We).
Please read these terms and conditions of use (Terms and Conditions) before using Itimaar website and making any booking. You consent to the Terms and Conditions when you use the website, without qualification. If you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, you may not use the website in any way or make a booking. All correspondence regarding customer service or your booking should be sent to Itimaar, 38 Riding House Street, London W1W 7ES or email to email@example.com
A 'booking' means any order for products or services you make on our website, which is accepted by us. Acceptance will be made by I’timaar (and a contract concluded) when we have received the full payment from you and sent a confirmation email (either from I’timaar or the relevant Travel Supplier).
I’timaar offers different products and the specific terms and conditions relating to your booking depends on whether you book a Flight + Hotel Package, Islamic Tours, a combination of products as a DIY Package, or any other Product:
All travel products and services featured on the website are subject to availability.
I’timaar offers different products and the specific terms and conditions relating to your booking depends on whether you book a Flight + Hotel Package, Islamic Tours, a combination of products as a DIY Package, or any other Product:
A Flight + Hotel Package is entered into when you book a Flight + Hotel product via I’timaar and where you are quoted one inclusive price. When you book a Flight + Hotel Package + Islamic Tours, your contract is with I’timaar (ATOL 3517). For terms and conditions pertaining specifically to Flight + Hotel Packages, see Section 4 below
A 'DIY Package' is booked when you put together two or more different types of products on our website yourself e.g. (i) Transport (ii) Accommodation or (iii) Other tourist service which forms a significant part of your booking) and where you book these products at the same time, for one total price. Where you book a DIY Package holiday, I’timaar is acting as agent for the third party suppliers such as airlines, hotels, insurance and car rental companies, package holiday suppliers and others (Travel Supplier). When you make a booking via website, and your preferred travel product or service is available, the contract will be between the Travel Supplier and you. I’timaar is not a party to the contractual relationship
'Other Products' are those standalone flights, package holidays (flights +accommodation), Islamic tours and other activities/travel products purchased and paid for at different times by another supplier.
Except for the sale of Flight + Hotel Package holidays, I’timaar acts as a third party agent for suppliers and for the purpose of these terms and conditions tour operators, hotels, hotel chains and hotel aggregators, insurance and car suppliers, plus all airlines, shall be included in the term 'Travel Supplier'. In such cases, your contract is between you and the Travel Supplier, and any queries or concerns relating to the product should be addressed to them. You will see the name and address, contact details for most suppliers at the bottom of the ‘more info’ section of each product. You will see the contact details for most suppliers in the confirmation e-mail the Travel Supplier or we send you.
I’timaar does not assume any responsibility for the travel products and services provided by the Travel Supplier and makes no representations or warranties (express or implied) about the suitability or quality of travel products and services featured on the website.
- In particular, please note that in relation to air fares there are additional terms specific to that fare. For example, 'economy restricted' tickets are normally non- changeable and non-refundable. To see these fare specific rules, click on the 'View Fare Rules' section of the Delivery and Payment Page of the booking process.
- Flights must be used in the order to set out in your itinerary - e.g. a failure to use the outbound flight or first stage of a journey could invalidate the rest of the ticket. Please note that, in relation to flight tickets, the recommended minimum check-in time is 120 minutes prior to departure for international flights and 90 minutes for domestic flights. Some airlines require you to reconfirm your return flight booking at least 72 hours before travel. Failure to reconfirm your flight booking directly with the airline may result in cancellation. In addition, the majority of airlines reserve the right to make schedule changes and cancel confirmed bookings. While Itimaar, as an agent, is not responsible for such schedule changes or cancellations, we will provide you with any reasonable assistance you require via our customer services.
We acquire hotel and accommodation star ratings from a variety of sources and offer them as a general guide. However, these are not necessarily the official local rating and you should be aware that standards could vary between hotels and accommodation of the same class in different countries, and even in the same country.
Different countries have different standards; a 3-star hotel in one country is not necessarily equivalent to a 3-star hotel in another. Many hotels and other accommodations, especially in cities and major resorts, hold conventions and conferences. At certain times of the year, some destinations have an influx of groups such as students, associations, or clubs.
We do not have an exclusive use of the properties featured on the website. The hotels we feature are shared with guests from many countries with different cultures and customs and of mixed age groups.
- Customers renting a vehicle for pick up in any country outside the European Union (EU) must be an EU resident and must present a full, valid GB or EC/EEA license at the time of pick up. Failure to meet any of these requirements will invalidate your car rental.
During the booking process for flight tickets or hotels, you are given the option to enter the details of any relevant frequent flyer or hotel loyalty program of which you are a member. Please note that any such frequent flyer or hotel loyalty program is subject to the terms and conditions of the airline or hotel through which it is offered.
Those terms and conditions may not give rewards on all types of fare and class of service. Please contact the airline or hotel in charge of your frequent flyer or hotel loyalty program if you are unsure of its terms and conditions.
Please note that our Travel Suppliers have their own rules and regulations with regard to loyalty cards. If you have any questions, please contact them directly. In relation to the 'special requests' options relating to any product (e.g. meals, disabled facilities, child seats etc.), I’timaar does not guarantee any such requests but will pass these requests on to the Travel Supplier/hotel. It is your responsibility to confirm with the Travel Supplier or hotel whether such special requests can be fulfilled.
- This website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use Secure Socket Layers (SSL) technology to ensure the privacy of the information provided to us both in the flights booking engine and in the order forms. At no time is the customers debit/credit card details transmitted un-encrypted over the Internet. We also operate behind a firewall to ensure there is no unauthorized access to our systems.
- During the booking process, you will be given the choice of e-ticket or paper ticket. Please note that airlines have their own rules and regulations with regard to e-ticketing. Itimaar cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with these rules and regulations and strongly recommends that you check these details with your airline in advance of travel.
The following applies to all products or services booked via our Site:
Your ability to cancel or modify a booked travel product or service, and the method for doing so, will depend on the specific Travel Supplier's or hotel's terms and conditions. It therefore may not be possible to cancel or modify some products or services or there may be specific requirements you will have to meet. For flight bookings, car rental and insurance, you can possibly cancel or modify your booking by telephoning the I’timaar call centre on +44 (0) 0203 023 7668 email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For car rental, the following amendment and cancellation terms will apply: for reservations cancelled or amended within seven days of the booking date (the date you make the booking), I’timaar will impose a charge of £15 per rental. For reservations cancelled or amended more than seven days after the booking date, I’timaar will impose a charge of £40 per rental.
- All Flight + Hotel Packages provided by Itimaar are ATOL protected (No.3517) under a license from the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA). This means that you are protected in the unlikely event of Itimaar’s insolvency in that the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and arrangements will be made to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. These terms and conditions will be subject to the specific Flight + Hotel Package terms and conditions which must be accepted by you prior to making your booking. Changes to or Cancellation of your Flight + Hotel Package by Itimaar reserves the right to make changes to your Flight + Hotel Package where such changes are occasioned by one of its Travel Suppliers, for instance an airline cancelling a flight or route. We will notify you as soon as we can, if there is time before your departure. Your confirmation will show you the planned timings as of the date of the confirmation. If you are notified of any Major Changes to your Flight + Hotel Package after we have confirmed your booking but before you travel , you can either accept these new arrangements (and recover any difference in price) or cancel your Flight + Hotel Package and receive a full refund from Itimaar. Major Changes shall include: a change in your departure or arrival flight by more than 12 hours; a change in the length of your holiday; or a change in the airport you depart or arrive from (except where the airports are in the same cities), a change of accommodation to a lower standard or to a different resort, cancellation of a tour. In any event, and subject to events outside our control described below , we will pay you the following compensation
- Period before departure when a cancellation or Major Change is notified to you by Itimaar
- Compensation per adult* where alternative is chosen
- Cancellation of your holiday by Itimaar
- 60 days or more NIL
- 100% of holiday
- 42 - 60 days
- 100% of holiday + 10
- 28 - 41 days
- 100% of holiday + 20
- 15 - 27 days
- 100% of holiday + 30
- 14 days or less
- 100% of holiday + 50
- For children invoiced at reduced rates, compensation will be paid on a pro-rata basis of the adult rate. ^ The departure date is excluded when calculating the relevant period. Itimaar will not be liable to you for any compensation if forced to cancel or make any changes to your Flight + Hotel Package as a result of events outside our control and which neither or Itimaar or its Travel Suppliers could reasonably foresee. Events outside our control include: war; threats of war; terrorism; riots; civil unrest; natural and nuclear disasters; actual or potential weather conditions; health risks; industrial disputes; technical problems with transport; closed or congested airports; and any other similar events. Where as a result of such an event occurring after your departure a significant part of your Flight + Hotel Package cannot be provided, you will be offered a suitable alternative if available. If a suitable alternative is not available, or for good reasons, you do not accept the offered alternative, we will return you to your place of departure. Again we would strongly recommend that you take.
- Full payment for all Flight + Hotel Packages, air, insurance products and car rental (other than car rental pay-on-arrival bookings) is required at the time of booking. Please note that additional charges may be payable for car rental (e.g. optional insurance, additional drivers, mileage) as further set out in the specific car rental terms and conditions. The timing and collection of payment for hotels depends on each individual hotel's terms and conditions. The timing of payment will normally be in one of three ways:
- Full payment at time of booking.
- Deposit at time of booking with remainder payable on checkout.
- Full payment on checkout.
- In order to ascertain which applies to your booking, please refer to the 'Payment Summary' when making your booking or see your confirmation email. The collector of payment will be Itimaar, the Travel Supplier, the hotel or its representative. Some hotels may charge additional local taxes. Itimaar may be required to pass your card details to the relevant Travel Supplier for fulfillment of the booking. Payment methods other than those stated on the website will not be accepted and no responsibility is accepted for cash or cheques sent through the post. Before payment is received in full, Itimaar or the Travel Supplier is not obliged to issue any tickets, confirmations, vouchers, or other travel documents. However, you shall in all cases remain liable for payment of the amounts agreed for the travel products and services ordered.
6. Passports, Visas and Health Requirement
(The information in this section is valid for British Citizens only)
Non-British Citizens (including: citizens of British Dependent Territories; those who hold their citizenship by virtue of a connection with Gibraltar; British subjects who have a right of abode in the United Kingdom; and EC and other nationals) should consult the embassy of their country and the Home Office Immigration Department regarding any special documentation for the countries they are visiting or for return to the UK.
Some countries overseas have an immigration requirement that your passport needs to be valid for a minimum period (6 months) after you enter that country. If your passport has less than a year to run, please ensure you have a passport valid at least for the duration of your trip. Although we recommend that, you ask the Passport Agency before you travel to make sure about the validity.
For further information about your UK passport and applications for renewal, please visit the UK Passport website at www.ukpa.gov.uk, if your passport is in its final year of validity, we advise that you confirm the requirements of the country visiting before making final travel plans.
Children not included on a valid British passport will need to hold their own passport if they are to travel abroad. Children who were included on the passport before 5th October 1998, may continue to travel with the passport holder until: The child reaches the age of 16; or the passport on which the child is included expires and gets replaced or an amendment results in the issuance of a new passport, the name on the passport must match the name on the ticket, otherwise you may not be able to travel and the insurance may be invalid. If, after booking a tour package and before travelling, any member of your party changes their name, e.g. as a result of getting married, we must be notified immediately so that we can make the necessary changes in your holiday documentation.
- If you are travelling into or out of the EU, or on an EU carrier, you may have rights which you can assert against the relevant airline in the event that your flight is cancelled, delayed or you are denied boarding. For more information about EC Regulation 261/2004
- Where you have bought a Flight + Hotel Package, Itimaar accepts responsibility for ensuring that it is supplied as described on the website, and for matters which arise as a direct result of our negligence and/or breach of our contract with you. Further, we accept liability for any negligent act or omission of our Travel Suppliers whilst they are acting within the scope or in the course of their authority to provide any service or arrangement forming part of the Flight + Hotel Package that you have booked with us, including death, personal injury or illness. Where you have bought a DIY Package or any Other Product, your contract is with the Travel Supplier for whom we are acting as agent. While we are therefore unable to compensate you, we will do our utmost to contact the Travel Supplier on your behalf. Itimaar does not accept liability where the failure to provide part or all of your booking, death or personal injury is not caused by any fault of us, our agents or Travel Suppliers. In respect of international travel by air, sea and rail, our liability will be limited in the manner provided by the relevant international conventions. Where Itimaar is liable for direct loss this will be limited to a maximum of the total price of the products or services in respect of which a claim is made (save for the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit). Itimaar will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of your use of this website or any of the travel products or services booked or purchased on the website.
- Please contact our customer services team, if you have any other enquiries or complaints relating to your booking prior to departure. If you have a complaint relating to a Travel Supplier and/or hotel during your stay, please ensure that you officially log your complaint with the relevant Travel Supplier and/or hotel prior to your return. If you have any other enquiries or complaints relating to your booking during your stay, please contact our customer services team on your return and no later than 30 days after it giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. If we or any of our Travel Supplier's requires further information you must supply that promptly in writing. This simple procedure must be followed as we and our Travel Supplier's need to be able to investigate the problem and, where possible, rectify it quickly. In relation to Flight + Hotel Packages your failure to comply with this procedure could result in us being unable to accept responsibility.
All airlines are required to collect Advance Passenger Information from passengers before travel to or from the USA and certain other countries. You agree to supply this information to I’timaar and consent to I’timaar passing this information to the airlines who may onward disclose it to foreign authorities. If you do not supply Advance Passenger Information at the time of reservation, you may be refused entry to these countries. Many airlines like US Airways, American Airlines and many US carrier has mandatory to pass complete and valid passport information to reservation before issuance of tickets. Even many of them strictly issue Debit Memo, if entire details are not passed before issuance. It is also important that the information is accurate so that you do not have any delay when you pass through Immigration on arrival in these countries. The information you will be asked to provide will depend on the country you are visiting but will include passport information, city and country of residence and destination address if travelling to the USA (for all travellers on your booking). If you are travelling to a country that requires Advance Passenger information, I’timaar will ask Advance Passenger Information (API) after completing your reservation and it is the responsibility of the passenger to provide us the requested information on time. If in case, the passenger is not able to provide the requested details, cancellation charges will be applicable and it depends upon the airline fare rules.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not behave in a way which is inappropriate or causes offence or danger to others or which risks damage to property belonging to others (including but not limited to drunkenness, air rage) whilst on your holiday or using a service/product. If your behavior is inappropriate and/or causes offence, or damage to others, or risks damage to property belonging to others, we and/or our Travel Suppliers (e.g. airline staff) may cancel your booking, in which case our and our Travel Supplier's responsibility to you will cease immediately and you will not be eligible for any refunds, payments of compensation and/or any reimbursement of any cost or expenses you may incur as a result of such termination. Further, you will be liable to reimburse us for any expenses we incur as a result of such termination.
- Itimaar offers all of the general information on the website for purposes of guidance only. Please note that Itimaar may at any time change any aspect of the website or its content, including the availability of any suppliers, features, information, database or content. You need to check with the relevant Travel Supplier, destination, embassy, or tourist office to confirm the guidance is up to date. In particular, with respect to passports, visas, and vaccination requirements, Itimaar does not guarantee that the information is always up to date and it is your responsibility to ensure that you understand and comply with all relevant passport, visa, and vaccination requirements.
- Itimaar does not guarantee that information on the website (including without limitation prices, descriptions or dates) is free from errors or omissions but we will use all reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention. By way of example, the majority of hotel and other accommodation descriptions are fed directly to our website by the Travel Supplier or the hotel's they.
- You agree to be bound by the following obligations, including without limitation:
- You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account.
- You must be 18 years of age or over and have legal capacity.
- You warrant that all information you provide about yourself or members of your household shall be true and accurate.
- The website must not be used for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
- The transmission of threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political, or racist material or any material that is otherwise unlawful is expressly prohibited.
- The website and any content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed or reproduced in any way by you, except that one copy of the information contained within the website may be made for personal, non-commercial use.
- Itimaar reserves the right to deny access to the website at any time without notice.
- The website may contain hyperlinks to external websites owned and operated by third parties. Itimaar has no control over or association with such third party websites and no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness and quality of the information contained within them. Any and all contents on these external websites do not reflect products, services or information provided by Itimaar. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or webmaster of such website.
- Itimaar shall not be liable for any failure in the course of this Agreement if the same shall arise out of a force majeure event. This shall include without limitation government intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, lockouts, terrorist attacks, or industrial action affecting Itimaar or its suppliers.
- Currency rates quoted in the website are derived from a number of sources and may not in all cases be updated daily. You may wish to verify actual rates on the date of booking. In addition, where hotels are payable on check-out, the exchange rate may have changed since the time of booking.
- The copyright and all proprietary rights in the website and all content are reserved by Itimaar. The material contained within the website is the property of Itimaar or its affiliates unless identified as belonging to third parties. The name Itimaar and any other marks, logos and graphics of Itimaar displayed on the website are registered trademarks of Itimaar or its affiliates. Other company and product or service names displayed on the website may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are not granted any right or license to use any trademarks.