“The supplication of a Muslim for his brother in his absence will certainly be answered. Every time he makes a supplication
for good for his brother, the angel appointed for this particular task says: Ameen! May it be for you too” [Muslim]
- Give charity to poor people who try hard to earn their provisions by doing things such as selling meager things at roadside.
- Forgive those people who wronged you and ask for forgiveness from the people you have wronged intentionally or unintentionally.
- Talk to people from different backgrounds and countries in order to know more about them and share Islamic knowledge.
- Visit Madinah to see places like Mount Uhud, Mosque Quba, Masjid-e-Nabawi and Jannat-ul-Baqi. Do pray 2 raka’t nafl in Mosque Quba to earn rewards equivalent to Umrah.
- Help people to find a place for sleeping and look for other opportunities to do good deeds.
- Give sincere compliments to your fellows.
- Remember and thank Allah for the blessings that He has bestowed upon you by saying Alhamdulillah.
- Pray to Allah using his 99 most beautiful names.
- Use a Miswak instead of a toothbrush. It is Sunnah to use miswak.
- Fill your pockets with candies and give it to the children that you meet during your journey.
- Always intend and expect reward from Allah for every good deed you do.
- Donate a Qur’an to Haram and Masjid-e-Nabawi for people to read on your visit to Makkah and Madinah.
- Donate wheelchairs or prayer stools to Masjid for elderly or disabled people who cannot pray while standing.